This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 1941 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 1941 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Having imperfections or weaknesses.
- To gather or collect over time.
- To communicate with someone through writing or messages.
- The whole or entirety of something.
- Facial hair that grows on a man’s chin and cheeks.
- To sharpen or improve a skill or ability.
- What you might do if your flight gets canceled
- Where you go to buy groceries and clothes
- List of things you need to do or discuss in a meeting
- What you do when you jump into a pool or ocean
- Not late, but…
- What you do when you make coffee or tea
- Sports official who makes calls during a game
- Something that dissolves grease or paint
- The number that comes after zero
- Part of your body where your stomach is located
- The act of slicing or dividing something with a sharp tool
- Working together with others to achieve a common goal
- Surprisingly impressive or shocking
- Professionals who are skilled in managing financial records and taxes
- The medical specialty that focuses on diagnosing and treating skin conditions
- The simultaneous acceptance of two contradictory beliefs or ideas
- To eliminate or remove something unpleasant or unwanted
- Without an end or limit; going on forever
- A particular period of time marked by specific characteristics or events
- To support or encourage someone with enthusiasm or applause
- Sound a pigeon makes
- Next, following in time
- Acquire, get hold of
- Not false, accurate
- Comment, statement
- Flightless birds from down under
- Condescends or sees fit
- Ascend, go up
- Open up, reveal
- Act of joining the military
- Puzzle that requires decoding to reveal a message
- Guess about the future
- Outdoor space for growing plants and flowers
- Lectures :Set of letters used to write a language
- Lectures :Fictional book with a narrative story
- Lectures :List of food and drink options at a restaurant
- Lectures :Book or guide that provides instructions
- Lectures :Document of information or achievement
- Lectures :Written communication sent to someone
- Lectures :Promotional handout or advertisement
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 1942
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.