This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 1961 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 1961 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Feeling guilty or embarrassed about something
- Ninth month of the year, known for the start of autumn and back-to-school season
- Small town resident who loves farming and community events
- Place of worship where couples say “I do”
- Casino game where the shooter rolls the dice
- Uncomfortable or embarrassing situation we’ve all been in
- Grasp or grip something tightly
- Borrowed money that needs to be repaid
- Street vendor selling various items from a cart
- Hard, calcified structures used for biting and chewing
- Sudden burst of energy or enthusiasm
- Native American device used for transporting goods over land.
- What you do to open a stubborn door.
- Reverse the action, like hitting the backspace key.
- A soothing song to put a baby to sleep.
- Unwanted expulsion of stomach contents.
- Supports for those who have difficulty walking.
- Lawyers make these to higher courts.
- Allows a plane to fly without manual control.
- Extra day added to February every four years.
- Rhymes With ‘Small’ :Spread out in a relaxed and careless way.
- Rhymes With ‘Small’ :Give someone a ring on their phone.
- Rhymes With ‘Small’ :Building with a large room for gatherings
- Rhymes With ‘Small’ :Arcade game with bouncing balls and flippers
- Rhymes With ‘Small’ :Tool used for splitting logs
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 1962
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.