This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 1963 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 1963 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Misbehave or cause trouble
- Person who doubts or questions things
- Steadiness or consistency
- Reach an agreement or have the same opinion
- Period of being young
- Receiving a lot of attention or publicity
- Upcoming; just around the corner
- Small decorative spheres used in jewelry making
- Circular object that rotates around an axis
- Covers for containers; they can be lifted or closed
- Individual piece or thing; one part of a collection
- A very long period of time; an age or era
- Top card in a deck; the best at something
- Professionals who provide social services to individuals or families in need
- Positioned on either side; surrounded from both sides
- Person who claims to have the ability to see the future or perceive distant events.
- Something that gives you a scare or haunts your thoughts
- Cream or lotion used to hydrate and soften the skin
- Teenagers Try To Cover Up: Pesky bumps that often appear on teenagers’ faces
- Teenagers Try To Cover Up: Permanent inked design on the skin
- Teenagers Try To Cover Up: What students strive to improve in school
- Teenagers Try To Cover Up: Mark left on the neck after an amorous encounter
- Teenagers Try To Cover Up: Untruths or fabrications often told to deceive others
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 1964
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.