This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved level : Level 855 which is themed : Excuses To Leave A Party. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 855 which is themed : Excuses To Leave A Party. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic. Answers :
- Picking up the phone
- Like birthday celebrants
- King who wielded Excalibur
- People generally don’t take it well
- Jazz band staple
- Word before “code” or “rug”
- Heavy metal
- Roller-coaster plunge
- Becomes irritating toward
- Nephews’ counterparts
- None of the above
- Artificial; man-made
- Excuses To Leave A Party: “Sorry, I have a lot of ____ to do tomorrow”
- Excuses To Leave A Party: “It feels like my brain is splitting”
- Excuses To Leave A Party: “Sorry, I don’t have an umbrella with me”
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike Jobs That Need Special Skill
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.