This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved level : Level 825 which is themed : You Can Fix It By Yourself. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 825 which is themed : You Can Fix It By Yourself. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic. Answers :
- Lose one’s footing; minor mistake
- 1Unit of socks or scissors
- Like a feather
- Without financial gain, like charity
- Kung pao chicken nut
- A return to good health
- Proton or electron; piece of dust
- Get around and see the world
- New school year purchases
- Tricky business with rabbit in the hat
- Go for a rebound; spring with force
- Miss on purpose
- You Can Fix It By Yourself: Frosty feature
- You Can Fix It By Yourself: Conversation tool
- You Can Fix It By Yourself: Lincoln or Ford
- You Can Fix It By Yourself: Time keeper
- You Can Fix It By Yourself: Water source
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike An Animal You Hope Never Sits On You
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.