This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved level : Level 703 which is themed : St.Peter. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 703 which is themed : St.Peter. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic. Answers :
- People you don’t know
- _______ illusion: Something you think you see but actually don’t
- Animal eating both flesh and vegetable matter
- Raise to the 3rd power
- A very slow pacer with a shell
- Covers the bill
- Repeated aloud
- Not done all at once
- Sound warning before five
- Intertwined segment of rope
- Become red-faced
- What a server carries meals on
- Inventive or imaginative
- Yanking, as a tooth
- Intended to be everlasting
- The basilica is built over St. Peter’s…
- Emperor… built the first basilica after he had legalized Christianity
- St. Peter’s Basilica took 120… to build
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike Kids Like To Pretend To Be…
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.