This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved level : Level 664 which is themed : Things I’Ve Lost. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 664 which is themed : Things I’Ve Lost. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic. Answers :
- It’s 80% of Earth’s atmosphere
- Like paper clips and coat hangers
- Possible maker of a muddy footprint
- Hard to convince; unreasonably obstinate
- Regarding the study of space, shapes and planes
- Making a commitment to do
- Therapy management; medical procedure
- Nickname for a sibling
- You _____ to know better!
- What wool socks may do
- Dances ____ Wolves
- ___ for your life!
- Baby bird’s sound
- Let me think…
- Start of a very cold temperature
- It’s good only for its waste value
- Suddenly get the attention of
- Got anything ____?
- Dwelling that might be made of mud
- ____ legs: rear extremities
- Champagne flute feature
- Paper used to light a candle
- One way to sway
- Get girder modified and set off
- Proportioned as a mirror-image around an axis
- Like many endangered species
- Whatever you have
- Slangy affirmative
- Norse god associated with magic
- Great energy or enthusiasm
- Things I’Ve Lost: Bank addition
- Things I’Ve Lost: Loop for a lobe
- Things I’Ve Lost: Scale reading
- Things I’Ve Lost: Exchange need
- Things I’Ve Lost: Facebook connections
- Things I’Ve Lost: Source of wealth
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike Has Numbers On It
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.