This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 615 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 615 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Lionel Messi’s country
- Vegetable with a head
- Sand in an hourglass, for time
- Pre-payday money
- Drink that cures all ills
- Measure part of a car
- Stomach trouble
- What many college mottoes are in
- 14 pounds, to British
- Not at all flexible
- Review the highlights of
- Lack of this results in baldness
- What may be close to one’s heart?
- Smoke and mirrors, say
- Oliver Twist author
- Producing, delivering
- Increase quickly
- Where Harvard is located
- People Always In A Hurry Here: JFK, or Heathrow
- People Always In A Hurry Here: Uber alternative
- People Always In A Hurry Here: Firm
- People Always In A Hurry Here: Runner’s sport or spot
- People Always In A Hurry Here: Scientific workplace
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 616
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.