This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved level : Level 425 which is themed : Dwellings. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 425 which is themed : Dwellings. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic. Answers :
- Oscar’s walkway
- Complaints of untidiness
- Having strong feelings, E in EQ
- X’s and O’s game
- Abraded areas of the skin
- Australian jumpers
- Wild and exciting trip
- People who are always hopeful and positive
- … II, queen of the United Kingdom
- Make stronger and stronger
- Having support, endure
- Billing (goods)
- Not serious, as a lawsuit
- Sense of …; feeling of acceptance
- Person with whom one works
- Spheres served with spaghetti
- Strong circular current
- Candy-shop buys
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike With a “Hot” Beginning
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.