This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 353 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 353 Answers :
- Settings for the play
- Accounts of someone’s life written by someone else
- Olympic second place award
- Narrator of tale
- Signals future happenings
- Office storage unit
- Resemblances to similarities
- Expressing dissatisfaction with the service at a restaurant
- Quick to anger
- Oversimplified conceptions about a group of people
- The type of television was invented by Camerena in 1940
- People who grew up on black-and-white TV are more likely to dream in…
- September of 1961 was a turning point, when this legnedary film company made its debut
Normal Mode Android :
- A bit for each person
- Angelic symbol
- Meaning the same
- Sailor’s maps
- What inventors rely on
- Obtaining service from a foreign supplier instead of in-house
- Bathe in the sunlight
- Leisure suit component
- Cooking device that uses rotation
- Shiny metal plating
- Quote as a precedent
- About to happen
- Ocean floats
- Signaling actor to speak
- Processing (a negative film)
- Do it on your own
- This makes a car move
- In The Newspaper: One of many in a yearbook
- In The Newspaper: A real stand up type?
- In The Newspaper: Part of a child’s bedtime ritual
- In The Newspaper: Social concern
- In The Newspaper: Paper clipped?
- In The Newspaper: A real standup type?
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 354
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.