This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 2335 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 2335 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Discovers the exact position or whereabouts of something
- Classic gin or vodka cocktails often mixed with vermouth
- Rise, shine and jolt awake!
- A slice of this creates texture in a sandwich
- Doctor’s solution to defeat illness
- Transformed in color with chemical assistance
- Round and full, like a juicy fruit
- Gutsiness to take risks
- Part of the body that helps us hear
- Intelligence is this person’s superpower
- Instrument with twangy, folksy tones
- Piece of the whole puzzle
- Plant-based protein that’s often grilled or stir-fried
- Baton: Wand used to direct an orchestra or relay race
- Material that smoothens walls or sets broken bones
- Figure of speech that combines contradictory terms
- Covering that adds a decorative layer to a surface
- Before becoming a military and political leader, Julius Caesar worked as a… and orator
- Caesar had a romantic relationship with… , the Queen of Egypt, and they had a son named Caesarion
- The month of… is named after Julius Caesar in his honor
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 2336
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.