This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 2245 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 2245 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Helpful person who aids in tasks or work
- Vacation time for students to relax and have fun
- Quickly recite or list information or instructions
- Descending with ropes, just like a daredevil
- Something that can make your workout a bit harder
- What you do with something you possess, like a house or a car
- The brain of your computer, working hard behind the scenes
- Those left behind after a spouse’s passing, in need of comfort
- Possessing something or experiencing a particular feeling
- A wetland where cattails and frogs can call home
- A fancy word for “genuine” or “authentic.”
- When a plan or performance fails miserably
- Moving forward, filled with anticipation for what’s to come
- Cheers! Where locals gather for drinks.
- Family members of your spouse.
- A scientific workplace with experiments.
- Glide down snowy slopes with two boards.
- To back down from a challenge.
- Blossom that dances in the breeze.
- Theatrical performance using light and shade.
- The state of being exceptionally good.
- Punctuation mark used to indicate possession.
- To jumble or distort information
- Science class that studies living organisms
- Perfect world without any flaws
- Frozen water that cools your drinks
- Untruthful statement
- Celestial expanse above us
- Creepy crawlies that infest your scalp
- Abbreviation for a short period of time
- Supplying weapons to someone or a group
- The number that comes before two
- One of four siblings born at the same time
- Separates into distinct groups, like sorting laundry
- Prestigious honor achieved by winning three major events in a sport
- Quick and continuous succession of shots or remarks
- Influential person who controls or influences decision-making
- To outline or mark the edge of something
- Know Your Birds: Small bird with a chirpy song often seen in urban areas
- Know Your Birds: Colorful bird with a melodious song often seen at bird feeders
- Know Your Birds: Stealing or taking something unlawfully
- Know Your Birds: Bird of prey with sharp talons and excellent eyesight
- Know Your Birds: Nocturnal bird known for its silent flight and wise reputation
- Know Your Birds: Loud seabird often seen near the coast
- Know Your Birds: Fearful bird that tends to run away
- Know Your Birds: Black and white bird known for stealing shiny objects
- Know Your Birds: Colorful bird that can mimic human speech
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 2246
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.