This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 2208 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 2208 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Brief break to refuel and fix any issues
- Reside and make a place your home
- New and crisp, like a morning breeze
- Gathering place for friends and shared interests
- Slang term for tasty and satisfying food
- Sense of self-importance that can sometimes overshadow others
- Gradually disappear or fade away
- What you feel when you can’t find your keys.
- Where you keep your gardening tools.
- What you put in your summer drinks to make them cold.
- What you use to give someone a playful pinch.
- A game where you try to avoid being caught.
- Someone who creates visually appealing graphs and charts.
- What you do when you quickly read through a document.
- In the middle of a bustling crowd.
- Material used for knitting or weaving.
- Something a vampire might have.
- Newspaper notice of someone’s passing, usually includes life story
- Small hair accessory used to secure hair in place
- Small, woody plant that adds greenery to gardens
- Pointed part of a pen or quill that holds ink
- Temporary delay before taking action or proceeding
- Sharp intake of breath, often from shock or surprise
- Pile of dried grass used for animal feed or as a bed for small animals
- Feeling of unhappiness or sorrow
- To worry or be anxious about something
- Black bird known for its intelligent behavior and distinct cawing sound
- Festive gathering with friends and music
- From another country, not local
- Having multiple sharp points, like a fork
- There’s The Boat: Long structure extending into the water for docking
- There’s The Boat: Embankment built to prevent flooding
- There’s The Boat: Place where boats are moored
- There’s The Boat: Safe place for ships to anchor
- There’s The Boat: Docking facility for private boats and yachts
- There’s The Boat: Platform for loading and unloading ships
- There’s The Boat: Building for parking cars and storing tools
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 2209
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.