This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 2189 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 2189 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Golfers’ assistants who carry their clubs and offer advice
- Explosive material often used in action movies
- Creamy Irish liqueur often added to coffee
- Possessive form of “it,” indicating something belongs to “it”
- Process of evaluating someone or something’s abilities or characteristics
- Mischievous creature from folklore who helps Santa Claus
- Furry companions who provide unconditional love
- The number of months in a year
- Hot beverage enjoyed with scones and biscuits
- Borrowed temporarily with the promise to return
- Records of people’s lifespans
- Repeatedly singing or reciting in a melodic tone
- Persisted through difficulties and hardships
- Engaging in a pursuit or giving earnest pursuit to something
- A decorative knot made with ribbon or cloth
- Small metal object worn to show authority or membership
- Operating system used by computer experts
- Neat and organized
- Completely unaware or oblivious
- Quick, sharp hit with an open hand
- Cease movement or action
- Takes small drinks intermittently
- Skewers or distorts information or facts
- Polite title used to address a man
- Trash or something of no value
- Country in North Africa known for its colorful markets
- Extreme tiredness after a long day’s work
- Changed one’s position or opinion after initially opposing it
- The social or professional standing of an individual
- Consumed food by chewing and swallowing
- A looped thread used in sewing or knitting
- Quickly examine or glance over something
- Electrically charged particle
- Showing sincere and serious intention
- Cook food in hot oil until it becomes crispy
- What moves through a room and keeps it cool?
- What can change the color of fabric?
- What happens when you prepare yourself for impact?
- It Can Be Too Long: How far away something is from you.
- It Can Be Too Long: What you wear around your neck for a formal occasion.
- It Can Be Too Long: What you do when you’re expecting someone or something.
- It Can Be Too Long: What you use to hang a picture on the wall.
- It Can Be Too Long: The coldest season of the year.
- It Can Be Too Long: What you need to tie to keep your shoes secured.
- It Can Be Too Long: What you read to entertain or inspire yourself.
- It Can Be Too Long: What you might be worried about losing as you age
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 2190
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.