This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 2168 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 2168 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Element making up most of the air.
- Not smart or sensible.
- Irritating or bothering someone.
- Round object made from compacted snow.
- To avoid someone or something intentionally.
- The sound a dog makes.
- Amusing or causing laughter.
- The cover of a container.
- Capable or having the skill or capacity to do something.
- A small piece of paper used to indicate that postage has been paid.
- The legal, social, or professional standing of someone or something.
- A figure of speech that substitutes one word for another closely related word.
- The amount of money required to buy something or to do something.
- Meat from a pig.
- Small seeds found in certain fruits, like those in an orange
- An enticing object or tactic used to attract attention or bait
- Wooden or decorative coverings used to enhance the appearance of walls
- Possessions or belongings that belong to someone
- Referring to each individual item or person in a group
- To have on one’s body, like clothes or accessories
- A large vehicle used to transport multiple passengers
- To give someone permission or provide financial assistance
- A reproduction or duplicate of an original document
- To manage or obtain something with difficulty or in small amounts
- Jiggly ingredient often used in desserts
- Slices of meat or bread
- How tall something or someone is
- Paycheck amounts for a job
- Changing A Tire: Edible seeds that often accompany ice cream sundaes
- Changing A Tire: Fasteners used to hold things together
- Changing A Tire: Centers of activity or transportation
- Changing A Tire: To climb or ascend a hill or mountain
- Changing A Tire: An extra or additional item for backup
- Changing A Tire: Tool used for twisting or turning bolts and nuts
- Changing A Tire: Backup tire for emergencies
- Changing A Tire: What we breathe to survive
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 2169
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.