This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 2141 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 2141 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Expert in fixing things that go vroom.
- Earth-shaking disaster, a real game-changer.
- Bugs Bunny’s crunchy, orange snack.
- Professional vacation planner, your personal trip guru.
- Colorful arc after a rainy day.
- Sudden gust of wind or a disappointing setback.
- Tropical bird with vibrant plumage.
- Big-hearted dog breed from Denmark.
- Feeling sore after an intense workout or a day of hard work.
- An adventure away from home
- A tool used to tame tangled hair
- Overwhelming sadness and heartache
- Achievements that surpass all others
- The small bone protecting the knee joint
- Truly exceptional or outstanding
- In spite of obstacles or challenges
- A mechanical being designed to perform tasks
- Sweet frosting used to decorate a cake
- A carnivorous mammal known for its laughter-like vocalization
- Sharp tool used for cutting or slicing
- Pause or cessation of an activity
- Written records of things to be done or achieved
- Perfect example or representation of something
- Wide and tree-lined road in a city
- Underneath or below something
- Cleaned or erased completely
- Person convicted of a serious crime
- Guiding or directing force
- To place a deceased body in the ground
- Something worn on your face to hide your identity
- Bullets or shells used in a firearm
- Unit of measurement for electrical power
- Follow instructions or orders
- Solution used to take off nail polish or makeup
- Place where clothes are cleaned without water
- Author of “1984” and “Animal Farm”
- A particular way of arranging or cutting hair
- Large non-venomous snake found in South America
- Things That Fragile: Delicate French cookie made with almond flour
- Things That Fragile: Delicate fabric used for trimming clothing
- Things That Fragile: Absence of war or conflict
- Things That Fragile: Insect that produces honey
- Things That Fragile: Weather patterns and conditions in a specific region
- Things That Fragile: Sweet baked goods made with dough and filling
- Things That Fragile: Portable device used to protect from rain
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 2142
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.