This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 2128 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 2128 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Place where you often find packages left for you
- Software that allows you to see and modify its code
- Stick to this if you want things to stay in place
- Sending messages to a wide audience through the airwaves
- Animal which is hunted and captured by another animal
- Moving from the outside to the inside of something
- Hole in your tooth that needs to be filled
- Internet meme dog that became a virtual currency symbol
- Someone who relies on another person for support
- To stay in a place or situation longer than necessary
- The digit that follows eight in counting.
- Tried to do something, but with uncertain success.
- A sharp tool used for shaping or cutting hard materials.
- Accidentally losing your balance and falling.
- A group of animals or plants living together in an organized community.
- To voluntarily transfer something to someone else.
- A pungent and flavorful bulb used in cooking.
- To follow orders or rules.
- A man who is influential and protective within a criminal organization.
- The material or layer used to cover the inside of something.
- Color of hair often associated with wisdom
- Shapes on the moon during certain phases
- Large marine mammal with long tusks and thick blubber
- Currency used in Myanmar
- Sister of one’s parent
- Fashion house known for its luxurious designs
- Instances of returning to a place or activity
- Outdoor activity of walking in nature
- Financial state of being unable to pay debts
- Act of supporting or promoting a cause or idea
- People Build Statue To Commemorate…: Leader of a country, elected to the highest office
- People Build Statue To Commemorate…: Occurrence or happening, often planned or celebrated
- People Build Statue To Commemorate…: Brave individual serving in the military
- People Build Statue To Commemorate…: Freedom and independence, cherished by many
- People Build Statue To Commemorate…: Conflict between nations or groups
- People Build Statue To Commemorate…: Supreme being, often worshipped as divine
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 2129
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.