This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 2060 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 2060 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Entertainment and social activities that happen after dark.
- Common greeting, asking someone about their well-being.
- Activity of riding on waves using a board.
- Traditional knowledge or ancient stories.
- To publicly deny any connection or association.
- Tired and no longer usable
- Shoes that make you slide
- A period of time spent doing something
- Areas in a hospital or prison for patients or prisoners
- A strong feeling of displeasure or hostility
- To go into a room or building
- Material used for making windows and containers
- Ancient civilization in South America
- The equipment used to control the sails of a ship
- To hold dear and treasure
- Liquid used as a base for soups
- Exams taken to measure knowledge
- Fictional character often associated with Snow White
- Action of cleaning a floor with a broom
- Tool used to measure or draw straight lines
- Payments owed for goods or services
- Acting as if something is true when it’s not
- Process of creating a close connection or relationship
- Electrical component that stores and releases energy
- Superlative form of “little” or “small”
- Large flightless birds native to Australia
- Liquid droplets falling from the sky
- Regular payments made over a fixed period of time
- It Has Increasingly With Age: Soft, thick hair covering the bodies of certain animals
- It Has Increasingly With Age: Folds or creases on the skin, often associated with aging
- It Has Increasingly With Age: Measure of the heaviness of an object or person
- It Has Increasingly With Age: Tall plant with a trunk and branches, typically producing foliage and bearing fruit or seeds
- It Has Increasingly With Age: Knowledge, experience, and good judgment
- It Has Increasingly With Age: Unpleasant physical sensation or discomfort
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 2061
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.