This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 1998 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 1998 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Not faithful or trustworthy to a cause or person
- Measurement of the distance from side to side
- Persuade or attract someone by offering pleasure or advantage
- Flat surface on a laptop used for navigating and controlling the cursor
- Consumed food by chewing and swallowing
- Sloping surface connecting two different levels
- Secure or fasten with a rope, cord, or other similar material
- Used to refer to one or some of a thing, regardless of the specific identity
- The act of transporting something from one place to another
- The point or place where something begins or is created
- Stick a word into another word, literally
- Resemblance between two people, like twins
- First Time On A Plane: What you do when you exercise, it’s a sign you worked hard
- First Time On A Plane: Talk to a higher power, hoping for something good to happen
- First Time On A Plane: Take a sip to quench your thirst, maybe from a glass or bottle
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 1999
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.