This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 1951 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 1951 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Past tense of “went”
- Study of human society and behavior
- Dining area in a school or workplace
- Large feline with spotted fur
- All over, in every part
- Not typical or ordinary
- Time units that seem to fly by
- Not at any time, not ever
- Place to call home, with walls and a roof
- Musical groups consisting of three performers
- Hold on tight, refusing to let go
- Move stealthily and quietly
- Offended, broken a rule or boundary
- Discards, gets rid of casually
- Attach or join something onto another thing
- Lost honor or respect due to bad behavior
- Changing in form
- Stickyfooted lizards
- Over 45,000 m3 of concrete was used to construct Burj Khalifa. That’s about 6000 _________ worth in weight! The foundations go 50 m deep.
- At 828 meters and 163 ______, Burj Khalifa is by far the tallest building in the world. It’s almost twice as tall as the next tallest skyscraper.
- There is a residentially suite called Armani Residences from floors 0-8 and 38-39 in Burj Khalifa which is designed by _______ Armani. A night’s stay costs over $1000!
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 1952
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.