This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 1945 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 1945 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Patterns or movements that twist and turn like a whirlpool
- Sensory organs that allow you to hear sounds
- Hidden or disguised to blend into the surroundings
- Tiny or minuscule in size, often used to refer to small objects or organisms
- Musical instrument that produces sound by means of pipes and air
- Hopes, dreams or ambitions for the future
- Made up for past mistakes, like saying sorry
- Feeling happy and content
- A session for newcomers to get to know a place or group
- Words that name people, places, things, or ideas
- A gas or substance in the air, like steam
- Tears apart or disembowels something
- A person who is easily irritated or grumpy
- A short message posted on social media
- The study of human movement and exercise
- Created a picture or image by using a pencil or pen
- The details you’re looking for are right in here.
- Juggled multiple things at once, like a pro.
- Stripes make this animal look like a horse in disguise.
- A musical group with nine performers, harmonizing away.
- Overflowing abundance, whether it’s words or emotions.
- Chess piece stuck in the lowest caste, always ready for sacrifice.
- Stick to your promises like glue, no matter what.
- Part That Can Bend: The midsection that holds up your pants and defines your shape.
- Part That Can Bend: The body part that helps us hear sweet melodies or loud noises.
- Part That Can Bend: Pouty or passionate, it’s the feature that speaks volumes without words.
- Part That Can Bend: Part of the body connecting your head to your shoulders
- Part That Can Bend: One of the digits at the end of your foot
- Part That Can Bend: Joint that allows your arm to bend
- Part That Can Bend: Joint connecting your thighs and lower legs
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 1946
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.