This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved Level 1934 which is not themed. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 1934 Answers :
Normal Mode Android :
- Strongly dislike or hate something or someone
- Made a sudden deceptive movement to trick an opponent
- Common injuries that occur when you twist or bend a joint too far
- Moved from one place to another
- Action of forcefully striking something with your foot
- Aquatic creature
- Colored part of the eye that controls the size of the pupil
- To cut or remove small amounts from something to make it neater or more balanced
- Having a great distance below the surface or top
- Dark figures that follow you when the sun is out
- The opposite of “stuck” or “blocked”
- Causes cars to slide on icy roads
- On One’s Arm: A mark on your body that you have since you were born
- On One’s Arm: A young human who loves to play and make noise
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike 1935
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.