This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved level : Level 1031 which is themed : Thing That Has Covers. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 1031 which is themed : Thing That Has Covers. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic. Answers :
- A type of lifestyle characterized by constant travel and movement
- European art and architecture
- The beginning or origin of something
- Chemical element used in various industrial and decorative applications.
- A combination of musical notes
- To feed on growing grass or crops
- To make something full or complete
- The quality of being deserving
- A device used for weaving cloth
- Medicinal preparation applied to the skin to relieve pain
- Two fleshy sides of the face
- City in Japan
- Spreading of a particular disease
- Reminiscent of water
- Having a relatively short lifespan
- Chinese philosophical concept of balance
- Nobleman with high rank
- Room in a public building used as an entrance
- One who exposes exterior
- Passage for entering or leaving a building or room
- Exercises authority over a territory
- Not serious, joking
- Thing That Has Covers: Publication containing articles
- Thing That Has Covers: Soft pad
- Thing That Has Covers: Used to operate a computer
- Thing That Has Covers: Item brought to the store
- Thing That Has Covers: Reserve as a hotel room
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike About Athletics
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.