This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved level : Level 1 which is themed : Animals of Disney. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 1 which is themed : Animals of Disney. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic. Answers :
- Collections of songs released by musicians
- Opposite of multiply
- Organ in the mouth
- Open with a key
- Momentarily shuts one’s eyes
- Simba, “The ____ King”
- Donald ____, who’s always pants-less
- Size between small and large
- Something the dog ate, in a noted excuse from students
- When summer begins
- Use the plus button on the calculator
- How many babies are in quadruplets
- It comprises of words
- Become smaller in size; therapist
- Disney animal named Mickey
- Disney animal named Donald
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike Country Music Stars
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.