This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Crazefor the following solved level : Level 480
Word Craze Level 480 Answers :
- Filling in a baked turkey
- To punish someone on behalf of the person harmed
- What ain’t no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
- Treat made of colorful, flavored ice shavings
- Planet in our solar system with rings larger than Saturn’s
- What is this essential computing component?
- One of the highest ranks in the military
- A language spoken by Dutch descendants in South Africa
- Which shaker is empty?
- The A in LGBTQA+ stands for this
- Rocky Balboa was also known as The _______ Stallion
- Place to refuel and change tires during a car race
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Craze Level 481
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.