This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Crazefor the following solved level : Level 478
Word Craze Level 478 Answers :
- The ultimate winner of a tournament
- This injury can happen when you don’t lift with your legs
- A substance for reducing friction between moving parts
- Military treatise penned by Sun Tzu with applications to many parts
- What is this egg-based pastry?
- Man-made objects that orbit around the Earth
- Can this Friends character BE more sarcastic?
- A fruit that is a close relative of the mandarin orange
- What is this style of knitting?
- Winter Olympic event in which the competitors combine cross-country
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Craze Level 479
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.