This is where I thought interesting to compile all the links that may help your navigation through the game. You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike for the following solved level : Level 410 which is themed : A Spanish Word That Most People Know. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic.
Word Hike Level 410 which is themed : A Spanish Word That Most People Know. Pick up your clue and find the answer in its dedicated topic. Answers :
- Total or gross amount
- Faked it, feigned
- February 14th greeting
- Artists who make statues like Michelangelo and Rodin
- Road markers; finger-boards
- Canada’s main Pacific port
- A person who travels into space
- Informing, whistleblowing
- Luciano _________: Italian operatic tenor
- Phone message system
- Recommends publicly
- Great or cataclysmic changes
- Parade horns
- National symbol of the United States
- Without a dissenting voice
For the same game, I would also like to add additional and more info here:
Word Hike It Digs Holes
Please remember that I’ll always mention the master topic of the game : Word Hike Answers.
I try to take care of every tiny detail to ensure that eveybody find its needs here, and love to be a part of it. I tried to cover as much as I could but if you still have a question in your mind feel free to give a comment before to go to sleep.